Thanks ... for your enthusiastic and professional approach and your commitment to get the job done!
Millennium Pest Control
The following End User Licence Agreement applies to the use of any of the SLA Associates Website Management Modules
1. We grant you one license to use this software hosted on the SLA Associates servers. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please stop all use of the product within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.
2. The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.K. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. This software is to be hosted on the SLA Associates Servers, and is not to be hosted on any other server platform. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software. However, this license is not to be construed as prohibiting or limiting any fair use sanctioned by copyright law, such as permitted library and classroom usage or reverse engineering.
3. We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the specification document provided to you when you purchased it and in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
5. We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the initial integration fee or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
7. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
8. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the UK.
9. This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.